Just like when I was in school, on Friday you would usually get the opportunity to do something a little on the “fun” side. The teacher’s way to make you “learn” and you not even know, like good ol’ math games and Spelling Bees. As I have been researching how to “grow” my blog, the common theme, like in all things, is practice, practice, and MORE practice. Pretty much my writing is NOT going to improve sitting around watching “Lock-Up” and other attention gripping prison shows.
Not to mention I need a little levity, as I have been doing too much “serious” thinking and which I believe is highly over-rated. This week has served to confirm that I believe “Ignorance” just might really be bliss. Works for me.
Luckily, I can mindlessly entertain myself greatly channeling my inner Erma Bombeck so “honing” my writing should not be difficult, right? As in things, prorastination is not my friend. Neither is sitting still in my chair. (My boys come by it honestly.) So, I was happy to “meet” Hilary from Feeling Beachie and “hook-up” to her blog hop, “Friday Four Fill In Fun.” Co-hosted by Ali from daughter-in-law diaries . Check it out, might discover some things that make you go hmmmm.
This week’s statements:
1. Every time I see a ____ I oh an ah…
2. I don’t have a ___ bone in my body
3. I like ___ on my burgers
4. If I had one more hour in the day I would _________
My deep insights:
1. Every time I see a copy of “Country Living” magazine I oh and ah…. after moving 10 times in the last 16 years I always dream I am going to make a home look like that magazine…..no go, though.
2. I don’t have a wimpy bone in my body, I’m a pretty tough cookie.
3. I like cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickle, lettuce, tomatoe, onion on my burgers.
4. If I had one more hour in the day I would LOSE MY MIND, the 24 I currently have are kicking me in the tail.
That’s about it. Read, enjoy and play along!