“I got the Boogie Fever…I think it’s goin around…” That’s right, Dear Readers, it’s time for Friday Fun with Hilary at Feeling Beachie. And this week I am all about a good time! Wouldn’t you be? I mean I’m the Dancing Queen and I’m gonna Shake my Groove Thing, and sing Stayin Alive at the top of my lungs! Because I am GOING TO THE DISCO! Yep, say it isn’t so, but the school is having a Disco Dance. Can’t wait to bust a move. Just wish I had some GoGo boots…or am I getting my genre confused?
This could be a money making venture, as well. I wonder what it’s worth to The Big Brother for me to keep my Dancing Moves secret? The Little Brother has no pride, he won’t care what move I bust, just as long as I let him fill himself with large amounts of sprite.
Johnny…he’s pretty much staging a protest. “Nobody likes Disco.” He’ll be the hit of the party.
Well, must get to the point if we are going to find a good spot on the Dance Floor. I need lots of room!
So, here are the Four questions you have been anxiously awaiting my answers to.
This week’s statements:
1. When I am on the phone I have to ____
2. I have a ____
3. I started blogging to ________
4. My worst habit is _______
1. When I am on the phone I have to pace around the house, I have a slight problem sitting still. Lucky for The Little Brother, he seems to have inherited that little habit.
2. I have a date to the Disco but NO GoGo Boots. I will just have to dazzle with technique!
3. I started blogging to share my adventures in autism and tell the story of my Sweet Madeline.
4. My worst habit is I don’t know when to say when. Maybe it would help if I would just sit still and think about it.
But no time to sit, I’m off to the Disco! Happy Friday! Have a drink on me. Diet coke only at this party. And remember, always but always SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THING!